Friday, February 06, 2009

New Breath

The main thing I noticed in practicing this morning after my first class with teacher Tracy W. last night was improved breathing capacity, especially on the intake.

It must have been generated by that four-part breathing exercise we did.

Did not see that cone-like thing looking at me this morning. I think I was too busy concentrating on what I was doing.

Over all, I'd say I feel extremely energized by that class. For one thing, just getting out of the house and being around people for a few hours did wonders. The deep and endless silence here is starting to get to me.

I forgot to chant this morning. I'd better not get too excited.

Shoulder still hurts, but the worst is this shaking. It's uncomfortable and embarrassing. It looks terrible. I need to find out if there's anything I can do to make it go away.

No comments: