Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Doctors and Tests

Did not practice again this morning. Too many doctors. So the last time was Monday, and that was after missing three days.

I'm getting tired of all these tests and diagnostic procedures, but some good may come of it. At the moment I'm scheduled for a biopsy on Friday, get blood drawn on Saturday, PT scan on Monday, breath test a week from Friday. What they're telling me now is that they don't even know if it IS cancer.

So now that they've looked at me through a telescope and a microscope and a diagonal speculometer and probed me with a hydro-electro gesticulating splebe, they've come up with "We're not sure." Well, at least that sounds better than what they were telling me before.

OK, so far so good. But I'm going to look for another regular doctor, I can tell you, and avoid these places where they own all their own blood labs, imaging facilities, etc.

2 comments:

christzen said...

Damn CB,I hate to hear all this.Good luck.I've pretty much given up BN except for peeking in and seeing what you,FO,and simonjester have to say.Now it certainly won't be worth reading.I hope everything works out for you.

christzen

Joe said...

I'm hoping the best about the diagnostic procedures.