Thursday, February 12, 2009

Movin' on Down the Line

Kind of a ragged practice today, since I guess I have quite a lot on my mind. Breath rate was a little elevated yielding a 29-breath pranayama in 10 minutes. Asanas -- the spinal twists and lateral bends -- require adaptation to a sore shoulder.

I'll try getting in touch with the local physical therapist guy tomorrow, and set up an appointment for him to start working on that shoulder next week. Then I'll line up the rest of these various complaints and start knocking them down in order of size.

I will survive...

I've got all my life to live
And I've got all my love to give;
I will survive...

--1980's Pop song,
"I Will Survive"


Class #3 is tonight, so right now I'm on the other side of the Big Water, ensconced in the lively (and very youthful) Neptune Coffee Shop on Greenwood, tapping away, eating cheese, and eavesdropping on the conversations, which isn't difficult since younger people tend to talk loudly.

Nice to see all you Young People here...

_________________________________________

No comments: