Saturday, January 31, 2009

Month's End

I didn't do asanas today because I've definitely got some kind of inflammation in my right shoulder. Guess I have to go to the doctor. Sheesh!

That's what I get for walking up to the store in the snow to get cigarettes. I think it happened on December 27. It was a nasty fall, and for a time I thought I got away with it, but no such luck.

Despite not doing the regular asana routine, I did do pranayama and it was great. No coughing, breath came easy, good concentration. There's a bit of an oxygen deficit that develops with that two-beat hold after exhalation.

Also did the usual chant (about two minutes worth) and some forward bends. I'll see how that shoulder feels tomorrow.

I probably won't practice on Ground Hog Day because I'm driving down to Woodburn to play guitar, and take my Gibson to David for reap pears.

_________________

1 comment:

Jeff Hamilton said...

Hey Dave. I go to the chiropractor for my back/shoulder problem. He can do wonders. The painklillers from the regular Doc are nice, but the chiro. really gets rid of the pain.