Friday, June 19, 2009

Too Much Yoga


I got up and did a complete hour's routine day before yesterday, and wrote it up for the blog. Then I worked on my written-out sequence for class, and to see whether it really is an hour's practice, I had to do it, so I ran through it Wednesday evening.

Then yesterday I went to Parkinson's class, which was pretty vigorous. We did a lot of sun salutations and a lot of twists. Got home and found an e-mail from Tracy that we were starting Thursday night class with a DEEP twisting practice.

God, it was exhausting. Two hours long, and very demanding. And I'm humping through this stuff with all these 30- and 40-year-olds.

I don't think I need to do any yoga today. It's my one day home this week, between cat-sitting jobs, so I think I'll just kick back and chill. Besides, the small of my back is a bit sore.

Unknown dog with sculpture by Kelsey Brookes.

--30--

No comments: