Friday, March 13, 2009

Friday the 13th

Friday the 13th. Yikes. Where's Jason? Gotta keep an eye on that boy.

I ate poison on the way home from class last night, but there were no ugly consequences. I can get away with that maybe once a week.

Class is working out better than well. I'm adopting the right attitude toward study. I go at it with a sense of awe. I sometimes get "outside." I respect my teacher.

The biggest problem I had last night during a long and intensely detailed practice was breathing. My inhale is shot, because the emphysema is quite bad. I think I may have given myself a small case of bronchitis too.

It feels like about the bottom two-thirds of my lungs is gone. It's because I can't empty out.

So I'm finding my assignment, and that's to help develop a Viniyoga practice for people with COPD. And that will begin, of course, with my developing a practice for me.

2 comments:

Joe said...

I've heard fear of the number 13 called tristedecaphobia, if that obscure word is spelled right.

Ponsefulai said...

Jason the dog?