Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Toad Warts

I've always avoided handling toads, because if you do that you'll get warts on your hands. You might ask how I could know that, because since I've never actually picked up a toad there's no way of knowing. Nevertheless, that's my opinion.

I'm entitled to my opinion, as everybody is. And one opinion is as good as another, right?

The moon is made of green cheese. That's my opinion.

We're fighting in Iraq because the former dictator of that country was threatening us with weapons of mass destruction, and was a pal of al-Qaida, the gang of terrorists who attacked us on 9/11/01. That's not just my opinion, it's also the opinion of many, many others. Just check the Powerline blog.

How could someone as good looking and smart as me be descended from the same line of ancestors as apes? My opinion is that an assertion like that is ludicrous.

So screw reality. In my opinion, we don't have to pay any attention to it. We make our own reality.

After all, there are two sides to every issue.

No comments: