Friday, December 02, 2005

Eye Dubya Dubya

(Note: I.W.W. = Industrial Workers of the World)

I looked at the world; the world looked round,
So I started singin' a protest song;
I belong to the I.W.W.
Eye Dubya Dubya
Dubya Dubya Dubya

Bin Laden said it, and Dubya said it too,
You'll bury us and we'll bury you;
Dubya said it, bin Laden said it too,
We'll bury us and you bury you;
So you really oughta think about joinin'
The I.W.W.
Dubya
Dubya Dubya Dubya
Indubitably I belong to the I.W.W.
Dubya Dubya Dubya Dubya Dubya

No use hangin' around waiting for a schism
Between moderate Muslims and Islamo-fascism;
No use waitin for Democrats to step on the gas;
You'll hear a pop when they heads come out they ass.
In the meantime I'll stick with the I.W.W.
Dubya Dubya
Dubya Dubya

Well I remember when I
Was a member of the Eye
Dubya
Dubya Dubya
I.W.W...

Goddammit! I'm the oldest pinko in this trailer park.

(Eternal gratitude to the Holy Modal Rounders)

No comments: