Saturday, March 30, 2013

queens, a pair


As the earth warms and all the life living on and in her quickens in spring, our pace of life also picks up.

This is not the first time I've seen a similar configuration; this past September we drew a line of two queens enclosing a trump. However, that was a reading for a couple, and that line wasn't for me.

The queen of spades, whom I expanded on a little, recently, will pass from my life entirely (at least for a time) before long, in fact is already departing. "Goodbye to cares that bind me," as the song says.

I've also written at some length on trump #X, our old friend and enemy, rota fortuna. And even as we're lookin at this, the wheel is in motion.

It never stops completely, but sometimes goes faster, like now.

Then comes the queen of diamonds, a concerned person who likes to help, and has or controls much dinero.

I like having a lot of queens in my cards, and usually do. With today's addition of Diamond Lil, I've seen all four at least once each this past year.

Click on the picture for a larger view; photo: "Queens, a Pair" and images on cards ©2001, 2013 by Dave B, a.k.a. catboxer.


No comments: