Thursday, March 14, 2013

march madness

I did an uncharacteristic mid-month reading for myself, as I felt in need of guidance.

I've been spending time lately at the intersection of politics and morality -- a bad corner where a lot of wrecks happen.

As it turns out, the reading mostly concerns itself with money matters, and the oracle might be warning me to think about things closer to home than the Middle-East wars. Is that narcissism? I don't think so, because if I can't take care of myself, someone else will have to.

10 Diamonds tells me that the time of prosperity, having more money than is needed, is slipping away, and the end of a way of getting money is on the horizon. That's the scary card, that 9. The queen of clubs in the middle (I've seen her before, most recently last June) is telling me I need to read and study more, but I'm not sure on what subject.

What I'm getting is not a clear, specific instruction, but "Calm down, compose your mind, and pay attention to your personal situation, which is not  all that stable."

Probably good advice.

I'll have more to say later, along with another picture. I can't get my camera to cooperate this morning, so I took this crude shot with my cell phone so as to have something to show.

Click on the image for a larger view. Photo and images on cards ©2013, 2001 by Dave B., a.k.a. catboxer.

No comments: