Sunday, July 13, 2014

post zip 7






Excuse please the more-than-one-week absence, but life intervenes sometimes, as was common in earler days, but unlike those former days, I don't always take el computador with me. 










I feel different than I used to a lot of the time, having been on  glutathione & eggplant juice about three weeks now, which seems to account for a lot of how I' m feeling. Timing is critical; miss a Sinemet-banana bread  by an hour, and you´re playing catch-up.

So your body tells you what you need, & you just got to listen all the time.

Besides drug therapy, we´ve had lots of gardening therapy lately. Marijuana went in yesteday, otherwise it´s all is in & up -- lettuce, peas, bush beans, radishes, scallions, carrots, potatoes, red and jalapeño peppers, strawberries, zucchini & cukes -- & lots of marigolds.

So yesterday I made miso with a baby scallion, zucchini, & 3 pea pods. yum yum. & it only gets better.
                                                      


No comments: