Saturday, June 28, 2014

$ & senses

Glutathione is the greatest thing ever. So is Advair, & I know that's irrational, but there it is.

It's a good thing I'm a rich Ameddican, otherwise I'd never be able to afford this modern, custom-developed-as-if-on-cue medication.

I wanted 2 lay out all the $$/mo so as 2 figure out how much this is costing me.

glutathione -- $100/mo
nicotine              60/mo
co-Q10               40/mo

Those are experimental and as yet under-the-radar treatments for PD. In addition, I take two respiratory meds so expensive and inadequately insured here that I buy them through Canada. They are

Advair                75/mo
Combivent         45/mo

all the regular prescription  & supplemental stuff -- Sinemet & Acyclovir, the B & D vitamins, turmeric &  magnesium -- runs $20-30/mo for all of it. So far we´re loking at a predictable 350 bucks a month.

Which brings us to the item whose cost swings wildly between $160 & $540/mo. I'm speaking of course of cannabis Indica, which makes Sinemet doable & life livable. So Ineed to come up with somewhere between $510 & $890 a month just to keep looking healthy.

I cant complain at the moment because Im probably the healthiest-looking sick guy youll ever see.







No comments: