Saturday, January 05, 2013

baffled

Right. Well I managed to get a better image of this read (see post immediately below), but as the image has gotten clearer the meaning has gotten cloudier. These cards must be someone else's. The momentum of the spread is toward romantic love. I'm going to be 69 years old this year, so that makes no sense at all.

The second theme in this layout is learning and study, which fits better  with the true state of affairs. There's also a subtext of fiscal prudence and financial stability. I guess it's pretty much in the ballpark except the hearts. Unless I'm misreading them.

But I don't think I am, and that looks like someone else's life. But whose?

Click on the picture for a bigger view. Photo and images on cards ©2012, 2001 by Dave B a.k.a. catboxer.

--30--

No comments: