Friday, January 09, 2009

New Leaves

Feels like springtime.

Yoga today for the first time in what? Three days? felt good, along with smoking cessation for what will be the last time until death do us part. Not much trouble breathing (29 breaths -- a little rapid), but the usual concentration problems just won't go away.

Returned to the old asana routine; shoulder and back both are better but not yet good. I'm unsure which version of trikonasana I should be using.

I'll probably head for California tomorrow, as the DOT expects to re-open the flooded freeway some time today. Then it's back here in two weeks or so to prepare for teacher training.

There's still a lot of detail stuff to work out, and not just on mom's affairs. For example, I need to tell Eloise I've moved and apply for medicare plus make arrangements to buy supplemental insurance.

Life goes on.

No comments: