Saturday, January 03, 2009

Crunch Time

To smoke or not to smoke.

A few cigarettes a day and I stop shaking. But if I smoke one too many, my lungs hurt.

We'll see. I keep recalling how "many of us tried to control and enjoy our drinking."

Can I still do yoga if I smoke? Asana for sure, but what about pranayama?

No yoga yesterday, and I have an appointment with Chris this morning. But we'll see this afternoon.

Recycling and trash dumping kind of day.

Sue is taking mama's old car. We're making a little progress, finally.

________________________________________

1 comment:

Ponsefulai said...

Yes, you can absolutely do yoga if you smoke, or eat meat, or do "it".

My favorite example from today's studies regarding an error in parallelism: "The campers ate a hearty meal of tuna sandwiches, scrumptious, and swallowed".